- Field course. Sedimentology of microbialitic carbonates and mixed sedimentary systems.
- Training for the analysis of volcanic facies in hydrocarbon reservoirs.
- Basin analysis from outcrop and subsurface studies.
- Mapping, recognition and description of basement rocks and geological structures.
- Mapping and morphostratigraphy of glacigenic areas.
- Drilling core analysis, seismic sections and information about geophysical profiles of wells.
- Petrographic analysis of geological material.
- Clay mineral identification and semiquantification.
- Paleontological survey.
- Paleontological sample analysis.
- Analysis and interpretation of petrologic, geochemical and isotopic data of granitic rocks.
- Advicing on geochronology of igneous rocks including different isotopic systems and U-Pb ages from detrital Zircons.
- Recognition, description and interpretation of physico-chemical analysis of soils.
- Identification and chemical and textural characterization of minerals by electron microprobe (EPMA).
- Water quality determination.
- Chronostratigraphic determinations on the basis of index fossils (geological dating and correlation, and paleoenvironmental characterization by litological and biofacies analysis).
- Paleothermometric analysis through biogenic materials (diagnosis on potential areas of exploration for non-renewable natural resources).